Habitat for Humanity Greater San Francisco partners with working families and the community to build affordable ownership homes in Marin, San Francisco and the Peninsula.
We rely on the generous donations of individuals, businesses, civic organizations, faith groups and private foundations to do our work. Your tax-deductible charitable donation will make a lasting impact on the lives of hard-working local families, unlocking the doors to a brighter future.
And, the Sobrato Family Foundation has generously partnered with us on a 2:1 matching challenge grant this season. Help us meet that match today!
Your donation will be put to work immediately, helping us purchase building materials such as:
- $35 buys a reusable hard hat for a volunteer
- $50 buys a box of nails
- $100 buys green, low VOC paint for a healthy home
- $250 buys a front door to welcome a family home
- $500 buys windows for a family's home
- $1,000 buys high-quality laminate flooring
- $2,000 buys Energy Star appliances to keep costs down