Habitat for Humanity Greater San Francisco’s Community Facility program is part of our Neighborhood Revitalization efforts. Our Community Facility program makes renovations to vital community assets like community centers, schools, and youth clinics to ensure that everyone can get access to services they need.
We partner with the local community in the Bayview neighborhood of San Francisco and East Palo Alto to help renovate community facilities that have been assets in the neighborhoods for decades. Our past projects have included Free At Last, Seventh-Day Adventist Church, Martha Hills Learning Center, City of Dreams, St. Paul of the Shipwreck Church, Bayview Opera House, 3rd Street Youth Center & Clinic, and YMCA Bayview.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
Join us in our effort to transform neighborhoods! Here are some ways you can get involved:
1. Check out all our upcoming volunteer opportunities on our volunteer calendar.
2. Sign up for our quarterly Neighborhood Revitalization e-newsletter to stay up to date on NR news, upcoming events, and volunteer opportunities.
To get started, you can do one of the following three options:
1. Contact our Home Repairs services team at email@example.com.
2. Leave a message at 415-625-1036.
3. lease fill out the form below.